Sunday, April 24, 2011

To Kill a Warlock by H.P. Mallory

It took me a while to get through To Kill a Warlock. I prefer paranormal fiction that does not contain quite as many paranormal characters. I suppose I prefer the protagonist to be human (a witch is OK), so I knew from the beginning I was going to have to overcome my preferences in order to enjoy To Kill a Warlock. I did warm up to several of the main characters; let's face it who doesn't like a sexy paranormal man?? Dulcie is still growing on me as a protagonist, perhaps I will feel differently after reading the second installment in the series. I should mention how much I enjoy the humor H.P. Mallory sprinkled throughout To Kill a Warlock, I love to come across a read that makes me laugh out loud!  


No comments:

Post a Comment