Thursday, May 19, 2011

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

I really enjoyed book three of the Mortal Instrument series. There were some sad bits, and some surprising bits that were very agreeable. Many secrets were revealed, but I can not help feeling like there are more to come. I must say I like the modern love interest between Alec and Magnus. Their relationship is tastefully developing in an area that many are still not entirely comfortable with. Kudos to Cassandra Clare for adding the modern love interest into such a well written series! Off to book four, City of Fallen Angels! 

1 comment:

  1. I am halfway through CoFA and it is soooooo good :) I love Cassie <3 Have you read Clockwork Angel yet? I think I almost like it more than the Mortal Instruments.....almost.lol. Infernal devices is going to be a great series!

    ReplyDelete